What is Lumina Learning?
The Lumina Learning – www.LuminaLearning.com – suite of state-of-the art tools provides a compelling and unique approach to helping organizations unleash the power of their people and sustain a high-performance culture. Lumina Learning helps organizations transform their performance by transforming their people. We design programs that help companies:
- Develop a pipeline of transformational leaders
- Better manage staff and create high performing teams
- Build their sales capability and sell more strategically
- Dramatically improve productivity and personal effectiveness at all levels
- Attract and retain high potential talent
Lumina Learning’s creative combination of products includes:
Lumina Spark provides highly interactive experiences in which learners explore who they are and who their team is, using an individualized psychometric profile tool called a Lumina Portrait. It provides a colorful framework for better self-understanding, and helps people identify how to improve their working relationships with others. Some of the highlights of the Lumina Spark are:
- Your individualized Lumina Mandala
- Your strengths and possible weaknesses
- Your overextended Persona
- Communication preferences
- High-performing team qualities
Click here to view and download a Lumina Spark Fact Sheet
Click here to view and download a Lumina Spark Portrait
Many businesses today are experts in management and very good at responding to the 24/7 stock valuation culture. But what if the management of a team, a department or the whole organization is expertly executed, but is lacking in leadership? For the short term, the effects might be marginal, but over time the consequences can be devastating.
People can be leaders in title but not display the attributes of leadership. Conversely there are those who don’t have these titles, but do express these qualities. Lumina Leader equips you with tools to aid you in leading others by understanding about the people within your group. Everyone has their own unique leadership style, but there will be times when you have to adjust that style to suit the situation and the group.