CareerNavigator™ is designed to work with your existing performance review program to incorporate what is often the missing link – career development. Based on a proven, comprehensive career planning process, CareerNavigator™ provides a structure for employees to tie feedback to both short term and long term development goals.
CareerNavigator™ comprises 3 essential career steps:
- Taking Inventory – Skills, natural talents, strengths, achievements and performance gaps.
- Creating You – Short term and long term career goals and how they align with the company goals.
- Developing the Plan – Specific actions and timeframes to build on strengths, address development areas and achieve short term and long term career goals.
- Aligns individual goals and company goals; employees see how they impact company success
- Provides a foundation for succession planning
- Focuses on the future, which motivates and inspires talent
- Enhances communication as manager becomes a “coach” for the employee’s career plan
- Enables employees to visualize a “career” with the company vs. just a “job”; reduces turnover