Conflicts in the workplace based on generational differences result in wasted time and lost productivity. Yet with more Baby Boomers delaying retirement, the multi-generational workforce is an undeniable reality. So how do you effectively lead and work within three very different generations?
Generations at Work is a solution-packed, interactive workshop designed to help leaders and employees thrive in the multi-generational workplace.
Participants in Generations at Work will learn how to:
- Overcome common perceptions and assumptions about different generations: Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials
- Recognize and appreciate each generation’s perspectives, including values, motivators, styles and preferences
- Improve inter-generational team communication by adjusting their approach with different communication styles
Generations at Work benefits:
- Increases productivity by reducing inter-generational conflict
- Improves organizational communication
- Promotes team diversity
- Improves employee engagement and retention
- Promotes natural inter-generational coaching and learning