Few executives have achieved their positions without some professional coaching along the way. Coaching is designed to enhance performance and tie individual action to organizational results.
Our coaching approach is centered on leadership, learning and communication.
A typical CoachingUp program includes:
- An in-depth interview with the client (coachee) to define goals and desired outcomes.
- Assessment tools that explore communication, behavioral and leadership styles.
- Completion of PeopleThink inventories – skills, values, internal barriers.
- One-on-one meetings with client’s leader to ensure goals/outcomes are aligned with objectives.
- 6 months of coaching – 2 hours /month.
- Review, assessment and documentation of outcomes.
How do we do it?
Coaching is a collaborative process, designed and customized by the coach and client to address the desired business results. Our one-on-one coaching strategy includes clarifying and defining:
- Focus areas
- Timelines for results
- Measures of success
Coaching helps participants:
- Meet and exceed performance expectations
- Develop organizational strategies for increased focus and clarity
- Achieve financial targets
- Strengthen communication and presentation skills
- Enhance working relationships